BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Vidhya K.
hyderabad
Loved the freshness it gave.. it gives an even tone to your skin.. it is realy effective.. it is little pricey...
Saidy P.
Este producto es muy bueno, lo recomiendo a todas las chicas que deseen tener una piel radiante!!! Es buenisimoo.
Ahłăm A.
martil
I bought it looks nice but I'm not sure I used it once...I will use it several times to make sure...I will share
Ана-Мария А.
Varna
It is a great toner for a Dry or Dehydrated skin..beautiful smell and doesn't leave a sticky finish on the skin.
yilda massiel D01-063084 r.
Doral, FL
Muy buena hidrata bastante la piel es buena usarla antes del maquillaje para cuidar tu piel y es muy refrescante.
Theresa M.
Dunmurry , Belfast
I would say this toner is a good product. It doesn't irritate my dehydrated sensitive oily skin. Great price too
Sadia J.
B-62 South badda, Gulshan. Dhaka-1212
Love this product. I am telling you guys it is a must have product. You guys will love this products. Must have.
Annette N.
PEFFERLAW
Hydrates my skin and helps keep it healthy with a nice glow. Makes my face so smooth and the forums smells great
My go to toner! Will always purchase this don't think I will ever use any other than this! My absolute favorite
Kasia S.
Soooo soothing! I loved it so much it left my face so soft. It's very affordable and smells like roses, I love it
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?