BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Robin G.
I use this toner in the winter when my skin is more dry, it really helps keep my skin more hydrated without breaking me out.
Katie A.
I loved this toner its my favourite one i use it in my dally routine and i love it i have gone though about 4 bottles of this
Itzel C.
Pachuca hidalgo
Muy lindo y bueno me encanta!!!  SUPER me gusta como deja mi piel, SUPER SUPER recomendado, consistencia muy buena
Ingrid C.
Ja usei esse produto antes ele é bom gostei bastante ja usei outros produtos da l'oreal paris e obtive bons resultados tambem
Rivka M.
Filey, Filey
For some reason this toner just did not do it for me at all. Felt like my pores were still absolutely gaping after using itB
Kandice P.
Miami
It's an ok toner. Personally I dknt think it goes deep down enough to clean my skin properly. I have used much better toners.
Kenya C.
Me encanta este producto. Lo uso dos veces al día y mi piel se refresca. Luce muy limpia cuando la uso. Volvería a usarlo.
Maymouna S.
5208 Shaikh Abdullah Bin Mohammed Rd, As Suwaidi, Riyadh 12785 7849
It's a good product
Make my skin every time better
I wanna this to keep it in my house pharmacy now and in whole my life 💋
Giselle R.
Isabela
One of the best products that I have used for my face. It hydrates your skin very well and leaves it refreshed and smooth.
Amber K.
london
Purchased at: Amazon
A little pricey but worth the product!! I love the smell and definitely great!! I would prefer this brand over any other!!
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?