BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Alisha M.
Fremont
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this toner! As soon as i put it on my face i feel so REFRESHED. It also helps get off a little left over makeup if i have any. It is gentle on my skin and I would recommend to others.
Nicole G.
Grindstone, PA
Haven't really noticed a difference in my skin while using this product. I may not have used it long enough to notice any changes, so I will be trying this again for a longer period of time.
Misti M.
Lorain
This product is a great product that truly brings your PH back to your skin. You apply this product to skin after you do the cleanse, and before you add products. Great price, great quality.
Lupita C.
Tarboro
I use this toner on a daily basis. It is not harsh and is a great value. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. The smell is soft and not over powering. This is a product I will continue to use for many years to come.
Baylee D.
Gastonia, NC
I use this when I'm really trying to deep clean my skin. Honestly it keeps me from getting clogged pores and breaking out. After I remove my makeup I use this and always get what's left behind. Amazing. Smells great too!
Becca K.
Greenup, KY
It worked okay, I’ve used better though. It’s a low price point but didn’t remove my makeup well enough. I used the entire bottle but since then I’ve found better for around the same price.
Saundra G.
Raleigh
This worked perfectly fine. It was great on my face and it gave me a nice glow. It met my expectations very well. It wasnt very pricey at all. it was very good value and the packaging was very well. I like this product very much and i would buy it again.
Kiel S.
EATON, OH
I LOVE this toner! I use it religiously in my skincare regimen. My face feels so fresh and hydrated after each use. I also use it as a makeup remover occasionally. I will definitely purchase this again
Kinsee B.
Paragould
I really like this toner. I’m running out and I want to buy some more! It always gets all the extra dirt off my skin. I don’t use it everyday mainly days I wear makeup or when my skin feels oily. I would recommend this.
Lauren B.
Clermont
i love this toner, my skin was so dry and after using this for a little bit it was perfectly normal again! This makes my skin feel clean and ready to do. It is very very worth the price and i 100% am going to buy again!
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?