BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Radeyah I.
For people that want to use alcohol free stuff this is the one it's amazing so do try this product out I swear by this product
Paula S.
the toner is the key. it keeps my skin tight and bright. it always keep it clean and hydrated. i really recommend this product
CARMELA C.
CALGARY
I usually don't use toner because my cleanser has a built-in toner as well so this is okay I tried it one time and it is fine.
Vale T.
Ese toner es super eficas me encanta es lo maximo no te irrita la piel es refrescante no te saca alergias como otros productos
Mariam K.
Very fresh toner than leaves your face feeling very purified and soft, I would recommend this as it's quite gentle on the skin.
Теодора А.
Macedonia
The toner is really great and I have been using it for a long time it makes my skin so soft and shiny so buy it you wont regret
Adri P.
glasgow
This works so good it’s nice my use this not tho she said it’s nice and works really nicely she will get it again it’s so nice
Lauren M.
Leven place, Irvine
love this toner so much !! one of the best drug store toners i have used so much worth its money i would recommend to anyone
Robin G.
I use this toner in the winter when my skin is more dry, it really helps keep my skin more hydrated without breaking me out.
Audrey G.
Such an amazing quality product for its affordable price, smells heavenly and leaves your skin fresh and hydrated in minutes!
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?