BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Sopho G.
WILMINGTON, DE
I line this toner which i use in my daily routine,it minimises my pores and i think it is very important for my skin tone
Jess U.
Mitchell, MB
Bought this awhile ago and didn't like it. I think my skin might be too sensitive for toners. It just irrated my skin.
Iqqi N.
kereennn bangettt pokoknya suka gabikin kulit kering bisa nge freshin kulit aku cocok buat remaja pokoknya gud banget💟
Nody M.
Abudahbi
It's clean my skin quickly and protect it and has good price for his good quality it's leaving my skin soft and smooth
Monse A.
Creo o bueno, estoy segura de que este producto es uno de los que me gusta y pienso seguir comprando, se los recomiendo
Mari S.
Taubate - SP
Leave a fresh soft and clean skin ! My skin is oily and works perfectly ! L'Oréal perfect for skin hair and everything
SPINELLI A.
Edmonton, AB
Very good product. Would recommend to anyone with face issues. I can't say how much I love this product. It's amazing.
Makeup I.
beirut
Such a good toner it cleans the face and tones the skin perfectly Definetly a must have if you want a drugstore toner !
Ileana O.
DORAL, FL
I never get tired of writing ✏ that L'Oréal is it 👍💯 !!! This astringent leaves my face super clean and very soft❤❤❤💙💙💙
VARSHA S.
India
Great product.... A must buy... You'll love it...doesn't contain any side effects... A perfect thing for you is here...
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?