BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Lillian B.
This toner smells amazing I don't just use it after cleansing but I have put some in a spray bottle and I will mist myself with it through the day and use it to help my skin feel more refreshed! I highly recommend using this.
Kacy H.
Omaha
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like this stuff for the price that you can get it at. It works well without drying up my skin. My skin will turn red if it doesn’t like what I’m putting on it and I have never had a problem with this. I give this a 8 out 10
Alexis Q.
St.Louis
This is the BEST drugstore toner I’ve ever used! It’ll cost you around $10 but well worth every penny! The L’Oréal toner really helped even my skin tone & help tone down the redness in my face!
Kenya W.
Texas
Hi, i really enjoyed using this wonderful product. It was very effective for me. It was also very smooth and gentle. It really met ny expectations when i used it. I would like to se a bigger packaging, but overall it was a great product!!!!!
Hope E.
I bought this toner hoping it would help with my redness however I hated the feeling it left on my skin so much that I quit using it within a week. It left my skin feeling dry and unsatisfied.
Rushana C.
I’m not a big toner fan, however I do like to use this after wearing a full face of makeup to really help get the dirt and oil off my face. Works very well. I would definitely recommend.
Lexi H.
Clinton
Purchased at: Target
I love the way this smells! It also leaves a nice feeling on the face afterwards. It makes my skin feel moisturized. I think the packaging is very nice as well. I would definitely buy this again. It was well worth the cost.
Leah A.
This is the only toner I have used in my life. I feel like it cleans up everything that wouldn't or fully didn't come off my face after cleaning it. Its slightly drying but followed up by a good moisturizer its no problem.
Lauren R.
East Moline, IL
This is a great everyday toner! It really gets rid of extra dirt or oil under the skin and improves the quality of it. The price is super affordable too! I definitely recommend this product.
Tiffany J.
I think it’s a great toner one of the only two I used but thins one goes first because it is the best for me it’s a good price for what u get I really enjoy using it
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?