BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Mariam A.
Egypt
I always use it before makeup to prevent my skin from any damage and I really recommended because it keeps your skin moisturized
Jana Ć.
The best toner I have ever tried.It does not dry my skin out,skin is flawless and soft.In general skin looks better and healthy.
Claire C.
Great for keeping my skin clean and clear left my skin feeling soft and freash I suffer with dry skin since using it it's stopped
Rosario I.
56020
Este producto es uno de mis favoritos porque hidrata la piel muy bonita te cierra los poros deja muy suave muy hidratada la piel
member-d46c0
I really enjoyed using this prouduct, I have eczema and really dry skin, it didn't irritate my skin and it was super moisturizing
Valentina F.
cali
Pues el producto en si es bueno, hidrata y tonifica bastante. ademas esta marca pues creo que el la mejor, mi mama aveces la usa
merelyn d.
Doral, florida
I really like the products of lo'real Paris, I have tried a few, but there is one that I can not get and that I am crazy to try.
Branka P.
New Maryland, NB
It’s meh. I don’t particularly like the smell and I find it slightly harsh on my skin. Maybe it’s just me but I couldn’t love it.
Betania h.
New York
Es un buen producto para la cara, se siente y huele muy bien. Después de un largo día de maquillaje adoro aplicarme este producto
Rose W.
It really gives that refreshing feeling, and apart from that it also is affordable to most pockets, it is totally worh the value
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?