BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Jess U.
Mitchell, MB
Bought this awhile ago and didn't like it. I think my skin might be too sensitive for toners. It just irrated my skin.
Makeup I.
beirut
Such a good toner it cleans the face and tones the skin perfectly Definetly a must have if you want a drugstore toner !
Nody M.
Abudahbi
It's clean my skin quickly and protect it and has good price for his good quality it's leaving my skin soft and smooth
VARSHA S.
India
Great product.... A must buy... You'll love it...doesn't contain any side effects... A perfect thing for you is here...
Laís L.
Good protection for skin, easy to apply and spread on the face, specially.  Good smell and modern packaging
Aashefa K.
I really like toner which is alcohol free.i love the brand.it's really gentle.its really good product. Nice pakaging
Larah G.
Beirut , Mount Lebanon
Too dry for my skin, it left white dry patches. The alcohol was too harsh for my skin, I’m not going to repurchase it
sreeradha m.
Good toner, after using this product all dirt are cleared from my face, I feel fresh. It is a good toner. I love this
Sabeen 👸.
It was alright probably wouldn’t buy again as I’ve seen better in other places however on the plus side is hydrating
Rachel D.
Easy toner to use. Doesn't make your face tight and makes your skin feel very clean. Price point not too bad as well
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?