BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Luisa P.
7801 NW 37th Street Doral, FL 33195-6503
El Hydrafresh de L'Oreal es un tónico super hidratante y libre de alcohol, lo utilizo antes de maquillarme para sentir mi piel fresca.
Yennicer M.
8400 N.W. 25th. Street Suite 100 Doral, Fl, BM-211767
I use this everyday because it refresh my face and makes me feel the skin very good. After using a lot of make up this is a must need.
Nataly M.
melbourne
This product is definitely worth it it’s price range is also good for everyone it worked perfectly on my skin and I have very dry skin
Brianda R.
La manera en la cual te limpia y te deja la cara llena de vida es fabuloso me encanta como te deja la piel totalmente libre de grasa
Anita S.
It left the skin feeling very hydrated. I love the freshness it leaves on the skin. It feels amazing. I would recommend it to others
Libby S.
Such a good product as it really does what it says keeps you so fresh and hydrated. It's amazing the fact it's alcohol free. Love it
The D.
Thane
Nice product but as I have sensitive skin its kinda gives me little burning feeling. But it does cleans the makeup residue in pores.
Danieli S.
I love L'oreal's products. This would not be different. It's a good quality product. It's a product that you do not regret buying it.
Andrea F.
With this my skin is more fresh and feels good! The price is perfect for what you’re getting and I’m definitely gonna but this again!
Doaa M.
dammam
Mark is well known and very good

I use them for years and I and my friends and I do not need the house and I advise others to use it
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?