BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Josue V.
It dried my face to be honest but it’s okay since it reduced my pimples and blackhead. It is worth it for an oily and acne-prone person.
Sahar S.
I like this toner. Definitely not the best I've used but for the price it does what it says on the tin. So overall a pretty good product
Bristi B.
Feels amazing. Use it regularly to feel the difference and also feel good about yourself. Is smooth, and has a pretty acceptable essence.
Yennicer M.
8400 N.W. 25th. Street Suite 100 Doral, Fl, BM-211767
I use this everyday because it refresh my face and makes me feel the skin very good. After using a lot of make up this is a must need.
Hayden Y.
kaitaia
This has really refreshed my skin daily I use this in the morning when I wake up after my shower and I also use this before I go to bed
Jessica F.
This product is just amazing my skin has never been so good I can finally walk out the house without make up on and my skin feel great
Luisa P.
7801 NW 37th Street Doral, FL 33195-6503
El Hydrafresh de L'Oreal es un tónico super hidratante y libre de alcohol, lo utilizo antes de maquillarme para sentir mi piel fresca.
Claire W.
Love this as I find it doesn't leave a nasty smell, leaves my skin feeling soft every time. I'd recommend this to everyone every time.
Tammie H.
Helensburgh, Helensburgh
Great as part of my night time routine. Leaves my skin feeling great after a long day and a lot of make up and ready for the next day!
Sarah S.
Manchester
The toners are the best ! They make your skin shine and look healthy . Wouldn’t repeat twice a day if you suffer with oily skin though.
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?