BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Laura T.
I love this toner specifically because I bought it looking for no alcohol the amount of toner you get also for the price is very reasonable. It was very hard to find one without alcohol but this product makes my skin feel super soft
Jada T.
Boston , MA
This is the first toner that did not feel like it was stripping my skin off all of its moisture. If anything it was adding moisture to my skin. My skin did not feel rough after using this. It also smells less harsh and more skin friendly.
Nicolas S.
Columbia
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s okay nothing to rave about. Sometimes causes irritation on my skin. Be careful as it contains salicylic acid. Helps maintain my moisture overall between washing my face every two days. I love using it, and the smell is great.
Katie H.
Franklin, NC
It's a meh product. I use this when I feel like my pores are super clogged and I need something extra in my routine. It leaves the skin feeling tacky and tight, I always use moisturizer over this.
Gabby F.
Purchased at: ULTA
BEST TONER! this toner doesn’t dry out my skin. It has really evened out my skin tone. I honestly think it has helped with my acne. My skin has never looked so good. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Tonia P.
Lake Worth
This is been my favorite go-to toner for the last year… I love the way it tightens and tones my skin without drying it out. And The bottle will last me for two or three months. I will definitely continue purchasing this product.
Courtney K.
Mountain View, AR
The smell of this isn’t the best and it didn’t seem to work for my skin. It left my skin feeling kind of sticky and it just made the oil on my face worse. I honestly will not be purchasing again.
Casey C.
Lawrenceville , GA
I'm not a fan of the smell. I pour this into a spray bottle and spray it once or twice after every time I wash my face. At this point, I'm just using it because I already have it. I definitely need to invest in a better product.
Kristen M.
Hollidaysburg, PA
I really like this stuff. My sister told me about it and I use it mostly in the morning because it's refreshing and really wakes me up! I also notice that it really reduces my redness that I have on my skin.
Mollie V.
elkto
Purchased at: Walmart
I have only used this once. I felt like it made my skin more oily but ill have to try it again and see if any of the ingredients have changed. But it does smell good and it is smooth on the skin
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?