BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Leslie T.
Lanverdad lo utilice un tiempo y la verdad me parecio un producto de no gustar nobgue lo que prometen sibhidrata perobpara pieles grasa nobgunciona
Eunice B.
Tijuana, B.C.
It refreshes the face, but referring to the cleaning of the pores, I think it promises a lot, it did not help me much, but it did clean up enough
Alejandra M.
Looooove this toner! It does not leave my sking feeling tingly or anything. Plus,love the scent and the feeling of cleaness it leaves on my face
america c.
not cover my espectactivas, I think there are better and natural ingredients, it is a little high alcohol but it works well, do not you purchase
Ana V.
Miami
Nice price and nice results definitely, a good drugstore choice for toner, very gentle with the skin so yes i would buy it again and recommend it
Littleari
I dont know if you are going to believe this, but this product is so georgeus and perfect for us, we wan to be beautiful, so this toner help us.
Vicky J.
Hydrated the skin very well and allows it to feel very fresh. I love the toner it brings to the skin, definitely makes your skin look flawless.
Alonso E.
Miami
This product is super great to me personally I loved it super I recommend it to you this is too much the price to my opinion super comfortable
Sahar B.
I love this toner! It s fresh and leaves your skin so soft, like a baby! Especially in summer, I like to apply if I need to be a little fresh!
Lysha C.
Ceiba
Lo use dos veces! Es súper bueno. Lo recomiendo para la piel grasa. Este toner es de agua de rosa y te deja la piel fría y se siente bien rico.
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?