BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

member-d46c0
I really enjoyed using this prouduct, I have eczema and really dry skin, it didn't irritate my skin and it was super moisturizing
Jana Ć.
The best toner I have ever tried.It does not dry my skin out,skin is flawless and soft.In general skin looks better and healthy.
merelyn d.
Doral, florida
I really like the products of lo'real Paris, I have tried a few, but there is one that I can not get and that I am crazy to try.
Rosario I.
56020
Este producto es uno de mis favoritos porque hidrata la piel muy bonita te cierra los poros deja muy suave muy hidratada la piel
Betania h.
New York
Es un buen producto para la cara, se siente y huele muy bien. Después de un largo día de maquillaje adoro aplicarme este producto
Nancy Azeneth S.
Buen producto muy hidratante y refrescante tal y como promete limpia muy bien la piel y te deja una sensación agradable al tacto.
Lora M.
Winnipeg, MB
Fresh and superb at removing deep oil and dirt.I buy it at shoppers drug mart and make sure to use it after a day of full make up
Claire C.
Great for keeping my skin clean and clear left my skin feeling soft and freash I suffer with dry skin since using it it's stopped
Branka P.
Fredericton
It’s meh. I don’t particularly like the smell and I find it slightly harsh on my skin. Maybe it’s just me but I couldn’t love it.
Adri P.
glasgow
This works so good it’s nice my use this not tho she said it’s nice and works really nicely she will get it again it’s so nice
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?