BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

bethany r.
Shropshire
this is a great product. i recommend this if you’re looking for a good lotion. this is amazing packaging, n works amazing on skin.
Carlee P.
Delta , BC
Good basic toner. Doesn't dry out my skin too much. I really like the sent of this toner compared to others I've tried in the past.
Aysla M.
People have a brand that only makes quality products, that brand is Loreal right? That I loved this product, it's really worth it.
Brittany C.
Cobalt , WY
I really love this toner. It helps get left over make up that I didn’t see and it evens out my tone nicely. I would recommend using
Iris B.
O produto é excelente e não deixa a pele oleosa. Uso vários produtos da marca e todos são de ótima qualidade. Sou fã! Muito bom!!!!
Krystal M.
Saint John, NB
I love this product and it’s the only one I’ll use because I have sensitive skin issues and I know this one won’t dry out my face.
Shirin A.
88 elm drive, hove, east sussex
The smell and everything about this calles my name i absolutely lovee it and cannot go a day without it sooo lovely and refreshing
Andreea i.
Caspe
Me encantan los productos de L'oreal paris pero no siempre compro está marca utilizo más marcas pero la recomiendo para mi es buena
Ha G.
cairo
I use it always after making any mask it's relly good ,l use it before make up to not damage my skin .it's really safe on the skin.
Rose W.
It really gives that refreshing feeling, and apart from that it also is affordable to most pockets, it is totally worh the value
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?