BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Doaa M.
dammam
Mark is well known and very good

I use them for years and I and my friends and I do not need the house and I advise others to use it
Brianda R.
La manera en la cual te limpia y te deja la cara llena de vida es fabuloso me encanta como te deja la piel totalmente libre de grasa
Anita S.
It left the skin feeling very hydrated. I love the freshness it leaves on the skin. It feels amazing. I would recommend it to others
Andrea F.
With this my skin is more fresh and feels good! The price is perfect for what you’re getting and I’m definitely gonna but this again!
Danieli S.
I love L'oreal's products. This would not be different. It's a good quality product. It's a product that you do not regret buying it.
Libby S.
Such a good product as it really does what it says keeps you so fresh and hydrated. It's amazing the fact it's alcohol free. Love it
Krystal M.
Saint John, NB
I love this product and it’s the only one I’ll use because I have sensitive skin issues and I know this one won’t dry out my face.
Rania E.
taif
Oooh MG! The best tonor ever I have seen , make me like my skin , I completely like this tonor and advise each people to brought it
Aysla M.
People have a brand that only makes quality products, that brand is Loreal right? That I loved this product, it's really worth it.
Carlee P.
Delta , BC
Good basic toner. Doesn't dry out my skin too much. I really like the sent of this toner compared to others I've tried in the past.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?