BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Constance A.
North York, ON
This is a decent and affordable toner. It does feel a little sticky when it dries and makes my skin feel a little tight because I have dry skin. I wouldn't use this product again after I finish this bottle but it might work for people with different skin types.
Tara M.
I love the feeling of feeling totally clean after using a toner- i didn't get that with this product. I felt like i had to go over my face twice or more just to get all the dirt out. I don't think it was worth the money, and while i support alcohol- freeproducts, this one just didn't do the job for me.
mily j.
This toner makes the skin feel dry and parched. Though it makes the pores smaller and cleans the residual makeup but the drying is a no-no. The packaging is cute and handy but i will not be repurchasing it again for toner. I would not recommend it.
Maria S.

I must admit that probe this product because I stay home a bonus and become fascinated with .. Both so was my fascination with the toner her gift to me and I super happy .. and I love it!
Ophelia C.
Yep this was a great great great great product. I quite liked it. the packaging was nice. I love pink! It could of been better but oh well!I have only used it once but I'm fairly sure it was a good product from what I can remember. I would recommend it as it is also quite cheap.
Carly W.
Good middle of the road toner. I didn't find that I had any spectacular results form using this but it did the job. It left my skin clean and clear without drying it out but there wasn't anything to stand it apart from other brands in this price range. Would still recommend
Caoimhe d.
The packaging was really nice and pretty but the product itself wasn't great at all. the toner was a thick consistency and was hard to apply the full face. I thought it was quite disappointing and it was not worth the money at all so I wouldn't recommend it to anyone
Katie-Marie A.
Smawthorne Lane, castleford
I LOVE toners! This makes my skin feel light and bright and is very gentle on my sensitive skin. I am a repeat user and I'm such a pretty bottle I would recommend to anyone at such a brill price.
reetta N.
Very hydrating and gentle. Gets all leftover makeup off. Very refreshing also. I Also like that it is alcohol free. This was my first time trying a Loreal toner but it was really nice and gentle and left the skin feeling clean and not greasy or anything like that.
Imaan Q.
It has a nice scent to it. It feels really light and refreshing, it does not make me skin dry or sticky unlike most toners. However, I would wish for better packaging.
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?