BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Elena G.
Harlingen, TX
This toner had a nice fresh scent. Went on light and non sticky. Dried fast. I bought it at Walgreens. Great price. I would buy this product again. It did everything it claimed to do. I would recommend it.
Breanna F.
Longview
This product made my face feel spongy. I didn’t like it. I bought it from Ulta. I didn’t like it too much. I would probably not buy it again. I have sensitive skin and it rashed out my skin. I wouldn’t recommend if you have sensitive skin.
Billsa F.
Atlanta
A friend recommend using a toner, this was the first one I tried. Wasn't harsh on my skin and didn't irratate it either. I plan to continue using this one. Not too expensive which is always nice!

Grace G.
Washingtonville
Nice product. It does what it’s supposed to do and refreshes my face quite nicely. I like to use this every night before I go to sleep. I recommend you use this. It’s a great product for a cheap price.
Paige C.
Largo, FL
Great product love it perfect toner in my opinion for sure. My skin loves it and I have picky skin lol. The price is great as well no complaints there at all. Go out and get some you will be happy you did.
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
This toner softens and tones all in one it leaves me skin feeling like a million bucks vrs other toners that can have that strong alcohol smells this is refreshing it's very affordable and works great
Anya D.
jonesboro
I just got this product a couple of weeks ago from Walmart, but I love it. It's made my skin feels so soft & hydrated. I have pretty dry skin. It seems to have a lot of product in a bottle so I think it is going to last quite a while.
Shaylynn F.
Im not a user of this product myself but I do use it on others. Good value for your money. Recommended as gentle for the skin and evens out the skin tone of those I’ve used it on. No complaints so far
Cristina S.
Lynwood , CA
I use this baby every other day before night! It helps make sure I cleaned my face really good! It’s like $8, so it’s worth it! I love the packaging tbh, and I love the fact that it’s NON ALCOHOLIC!
Chantel S.
Chesterfield
Purchased at: Walgreens
This was an okay toner. It has a great smell. The packaging and bottle is very pretty and you get a lot of product for the low price that it retails for! But it personally didn’t do much to my face.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?