BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

maggie b.
Omg this dries my skin out so much if I mix it with a moisturiser it's nice but it's never my first choice for a toner but from the drugstore it's nice
christine f.
Pickering, ON
Good product that keeps skin feeling very moisturized! You also don’t need to use a lot at one time so I was able to make mine last a really long time!
Anivh V.
I bought it for the price was the firstly thing that I see, but I have too confess that it was really good at my face I feel it refresh after using it
Liseth S.
United States
Toner es un producto de limpieza para la piel especialmente para el rostro. Este cierra los poros, elimina los restos de maquillaje y refresca la piel.
Annagh W.
Kildare Ireland
I feel it's amazing for dry skin my skin felt so moisturised. I have used this before. It did meet my expectations definitely. The packaging was nice
Abril R.
It's really good for the skin, leaves my face mattified but not dry (i would look for other options if i had dry skin). I love it! Great price too!!
Laura P.
I do not like this product as much as I love other L'oreal product. It did not meet my expectations at all. I used it for a week and did not like it.
Nouf A.
It is so refreshing and deep cleanser for our skin and at the same time it is so soft and relaxing which is hard to find in a deep cleanser or toner
Georgia J.
Loved this. Easy to buy from any store. I use it daily so it isn't easy on the bank but how it does wonders to my skin. If you can buy it, you must!
Cinthia R.
La verdad me ayuda a hidratar bastante mi piel es muy buena porque la deja fresca y es buena para que la piel no se sienta reseca a lo largo del dia
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?