BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Biancaa M.
Columbus
It’s nothing special. I’ve tried so many more toners and this one just didn’t do much for me. The smell is a little strong but so are other toners. I wouldn’t waste my money on this one. It doesn’t do much.
😍😘😁 G.
Seagoville , TX
First time ever buying a toner ! May i say its sooo amazing 😉 . I know i dont have much experience with comparing but i can tell you what ive noticed with it now that i do use it . I feel my skin is healthier feeling and looking . As to refreshing , its not so refreshing to me , but it does feel good and warming to my face , maybe if you keep it cool it may refresh but i have a nice room temperature and it doesnt refresh but i dont mind that . I havent noticed any changes but i havent had any breakouts so thats a Yes for me👍🏼 For some reason i tried it out as priming & setting my makeup as a dewy look and O-MAI-GAWSH!!! The outcome was amazing helped ny face look healthy under a full face makeup , blended my makeup , my makeup stayed put ! Without makeup and on a clean face this toner feels a bit like primer , tacky and thick on the touch and i can feel its there but not in a gross way. It feels great when applying i emptied it in a spray bottle and it sprays so evenly on the skin rather than applying it to a cotton ball or pad . As for greasy faces i have very much of a greasy one and it does help me control it over the hours !! ❤️👍🏼😘
Megan B.
Grand Terrace , CA
I’m loving this toner! I ran out of my usually one and this is all I could find at the pharmacy. It works well, smells lovely, and gets the job done. It’s budget friendly and I would recommend it to others.
Abby R.
Great toner! It’s so important to put on and so refreshing. This is definitely my favorite, especially for sensitive skin. I use it daily! And it’s a great price as well. I’d recommend it any day to anyone.
Karina F.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
It’s an amazing products . I only say this for products that I truly love. It’s super gentle and ever since I tried it I repeated use it. Packaging is safe so package it not damage. It can always be better
Lucely C.
Haverhill, MA
Lo amo lo uso en la mañana y en la noche mi piel se siente muy fresca no lo cambiaria por ningun otro se lo recomiendo no se van a arrepentir lo pueden encontrar en walmart cvs target en su tienda favorita
Merissa T.
Chimayo , NM
I use this after every shower and before I start my makeup routine. It doesn't make my skin tight or oily. It really is a vital part that my skin needs in order for it to feel and look awake and refreshed.
Elena G.
Harlingen, TX
This toner had a nice fresh scent. Went on light and non sticky. Dried fast. I bought it at Walgreens. Great price. I would buy this product again. It did everything it claimed to do. I would recommend it.
Laken A.
Columbus , OH
works extremely well! i used it as a post face mask revitalizer and i loved it! i would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a toner because it wasnt expensive at all and worked exactly how it should
Elizabeth S.
Murfreesboro, TN
Great product. Doesn't make me overly shiny or tight. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to get spa like skin care in a budget. I love being able to run in the drug store and pick this up!
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?