BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Nush D.
I like this product but I am not sold on it yet. Since using it I have broken out but I am not sure if this product is the reason. Will keep trying it and see what happens.
Gogo R.
I like this product very much and it is affordable and also gives a healthy freshness to the skin and is inexpensive and available in the most expensive shops I have loved.
Tamara A.
Helped me a lot with my dry skin. I‘ve used it every night and morning. I bought it in a drugstore and I think the price is just fair. The packaging is easy and useful.
SOPHIE T.
It is a good toner that I would recomand, it is affordable but it is still a really good quality one. This time, again, Loreal did good. The product itself works pretty well, I use it daily and it satisfies me
Sofia G.
Puerto la cruz
Me encantó este producto, hidrato y exfolio mi piel dejandola suave, es súper reconfortante la aplicación de este producto ya que me relaje mucho, se las recomiendo.
marwa z.
I love this toner! It's so soft, moisturizing and cleansing. I've tried toners from literally every brand and they almost always make my skin dry. Hydrafesh makes my skin literally glow, feel so clean and so soft and moisturized. I will warn you that alcohol is an ingredient in this. But the product is 99.9% alcohol free, which why I guess the bottle says Alcohol-Free. My skin usually reacts terribly to alcohol, but it doesn't with Hydrafresh at all. Instead, I have super soft, fresh skin. I sometimes even skip moisturizer when I use this. To make things even better, it's only like 5 or 6 bucks! This paired with L'oreal Even Tone moisturizer is a heavenly combo. BUY IT BUY IT!
Laura B.
I don’t think this is worth the money, cheaper toners have done better and I think this is extremely drying for a toner and my skin doesn’t feel fresh after using it
Maria M.
Doral, FL
This is a great product. I have been using for a while and every time I applied, it brighten my face even more. I think it has a perfect balance and doesn't dry my skin.  I love it!!
Shahed K.
umm slal
Hello. i love all product of this company if you allow me to review this product I would grateful to you. I can help you promote your product by reviewing them in my photo for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best Regards
Sanja K.
Nice soft scent. It's best to use with a cotton round instead of a cotton ball because the opening is huge and pretty much the same size as the white top on the bottle.
DID NOT leave my face feeling tight, dry or sticky. After washing my face I always moisturize because my face gets super tight and dry. But today I only used the toner & skipped the moisturizer all together and my skin is not screaming for a lotion. Will purchase again!
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?