BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

May.galvan M.

En general, diría que este tóner es un buen producto. No irrita mi piel grasa sensible y deshidratada.  Mientras no exfolie mi piel, puedo tonificar cómodamente por la mañana y por la noche.  Este producto definitivamente deja mi piel sintiéndose equilibrada y fresca.  Tengo la piel muy grasa que tiende a obstruirse.  Pero después de usar esto no tengo nada que sacar de mis poros.  Básicamente parece actuar como una barrera, protegiendo la piel de la suciedad y el aceite.   Para mí, huele como un perfume floral de una anciana aguada con un ligero aroma químico.  Sin embargo, no es un factor decisivo porque el olor se desvanece muy rápidamente una vez que se pone en la piel.
Marian M.
Doral, FL
This is the tonic that I am currently using. It smells fresh and a little floral. I use it twice a day after each cleaning. It dries quickly, does not leave the skin shiny. My skin feels good, neither dry nor greasy, it feels perfect to receive the other nutrients that I apply later. When I have an acne outbreak, it doesn't irritate my skin. It is a good astringent. I give a 4/5 because, personally, I don't like too much floral smells.
Sheyla J.
Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional
Favorite hydration toner. Is not expensive, you can find it at a drugstore, and feels amazing.
I love the fact that it has BHA (Beta Hydroxy Acid) that help with my pores, really makes my skin to look brighter, smoothes and supple the skin.
Some times I used as an substitute of my regular creme.
Something I don't like about, is that you have to use a good amount each time.
Carmel M.
visé
I have been using L'Oreal's Hydrafresh Toner for about 5 years. It is not drying and does not strip your skin whatsoever. It actually is moisturizing and feels so fresh and hydrating. It softens my skin and I bring it down my neck as well. It has Beta Hydroxy Acid and Pro-Vitamin B5 to get rid of dull skin and to protect against moisture loss. After cleansing, I use this and follow up with moisturizer. This is fantastic and I can't live without it!
amanda a.
Wilmington
Estou amando esse toner  além de ser super-perfumado, deixa sua pele macia e firme, sinto minha pele macia e sedosa!,  Super indico para todos tipo de Pelé, ele e super concentrado e vice sente sua pele firme. Eu recomendo Tonner da Paris💕😍 Amo de paixão
Yanirca F.
8400 nw 25th st suite 100 Bm-241285 doral.Fl 33198-1534
Thus toné vive good hydration to The face, also helps maintain the pH of the skin. And facilitates The action of other cosmetics. L'Oréal Paris HydraFresh Toner
Danielle M.
Cole Harbour, NS
I don't really like this kind because I find that it breaks my skin out compared to the other ones I have used. It does take the stuff off my face which is the only reason I used it a few times but I wouldn't use this again because how harsh it was. I wouldn't recommend this if you have sensitive skin
Elianna R.
madrid
Details
Let the beta-hydroxy of this gentle Hydra Fresh Toner sweep away dull, tired skin. It softens and refreshes your skin for a smoother and brighter complexion. Formula is dermatologist tested and 99% alcohol-free.
Explore This Item💕❤️🌺
Fechete N.
Oradea
I've been using this toner for a little over a year now. I found it at my local drugstore when they were sold out of the brand I was looking for. I was so surprised and excited to find out that I loved it even more than what I had been using! It leaves me with a very thorough clean. How clean? I'm so glad you asked! In order to test it's efficiency, I tried removing my makeup with a high-end brand cleansing towelette and then, after a few minutes, I ran a cotton ball with HydraFresh toner over the same area. I was surprised to find makeup remnants that the towelette did not get! Luckily, this toner took care of it.
imke h.
it’s a nice toner. i have oily skin. i don’t like to use this before make up because it does really hydrate my skin and makes it extra oily. But i do like to use this before i go to bed. if you have dry skin i would really recommend this product, if you have oily skin i would also recommend it but not in the morning/ before make up.
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?