BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Stephanie L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I've been using this toner for a while now and it's great. I usually use it only in the evening g after cleaning my face. It's very gentle and doesn't irritate my skin which is important to me. I would purchase again.
Shealagh B.
Winthrop, MA
I really liked this toner but it took a while to see results. After using almost the whole bottle I started to notice the benefits. It was pretty gentle on the face which I really liked! I would definitely recommend.
Taylor S.
Corvallis, OR
I used this for approximately two weeks on two separate occasions and ended up with the most painful, almost cystic acne both times. I’m not sure if I had a weird reaction to it, but I definitely will not be using it again.
Caroline B.
Walla Walla, WA
My absolute favorite toner, I have repurchased this countless amounts of times. In addition to smelling amazing but not too harsh of a scent that it irritates my skin, it reduced redness and balances my very oily skin
Brittany B.
Hayfield
Purchased at: Walmart
This product has done amazing things for my skin! I used to get a lot of small breakouts and after starting this product I no longer get them! My blackheads have reduced as well! My daily go to! Best toner I’ve used!
Susan E.
Conneaut, OH
It keeps me from getting oily throughout the day, gently exfoliates the face and you can see all the dirt on the cotton swab after you go over your face, even after you just washed it! Only toner I buy repetitively.
Nina M.
Love this toner so much. Definitely makes your pores look so smaller and tightens them so much. Although I do go through this pretty fast or maybe just because I love this product so much so make sure to get his one
Kim N.
I have been using this toner for years and it never seems to fail me. It is a trusty favorite and I will always continue to use this. It exceeds my expectations. The price is great and it lasts for such a long time!
Macy F.
Clay Center, KS
I always use toner/astringent and this is one of my favorites! It’s cheap and affective. It is a beautiful package. I usually get it at the local drugstore/grocery store. I would definitely use this product again.
Sommer M.
Clovis, CA
While this product is reasonably priced there are some cons. I tried this toner for about. Month and I feel like it burns me in my tzones thAt are oily all the time! I wouldn’t buy this product again! It is refreshing and has a pleasant scent though
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?