BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Becca M.
cardiff
not really worth the money, there are better ones around than this I find this one leaves a lot of residue and makes my face feel quite sticky after. If it wasn’t so sticky then it could make a good toner it smells delicious!
Lucilene A.
Guaratiba-Rio de Janeiro-RJ
Maravilhoso tonico pós lavagem do seu rosto a pele do seu cartão postal merece o que ha de melhor então vamos cuidar com a loreal Paris pois o preço tbm é acessível ao bolso.
Sophie T.
Aberdeen
Absolutely love this Product! It’s my favourite and my go to product, so worth the money!! Wish they made it in bigger bottles to last longer, lived up to the expectations and I am a repeat user
Mariana B.
Miami
I love this toner! It's so soft, moisturizing and cleansing. I've tried toners from literally every brand and they almost always make my skin dry. Hydrafesh makes my skin literally glow, feel so clean and so soft and moisturized. I will warn you that alcohol is an ingredient in this. But the product is 99.9% alcohol free, which why I guess the bottle says Alcohol-Free. My skin usually reacts terribly to alcohol, but it doesn't with Hydrafresh at all. Instead, I have super soft, fresh skin. I sometimes even skip moisturizer when I use this. To make things even better, it's only like 5 or 6 bucks! This paired with L'oreal Even Tone moisturizer is a heavenly combo. BUY IT BUY IT!
Marisol D.
Cayey
Best toner I've ever tried and it's cheap! No alcohol in this one! I do put a moisturizer on after I have left the toner dry and my face has started looking so much smoother with less acne. I've been using this product for a month and I do NOT intend to stop anytime soon. I use it morning and night when I wash my face. I used to have a few small dry spots in different areas of my face. This product has eliminated the issue and leaves my entire face smooth. It has a clean, fresh smell to it that isn't overwhelming. Great toner and the budget friendly price is just a major bonus.
Mila L.
The "L'Oreal Paris HydraFresh Alcohol-Free Toner" is a great product. I have combination skin (dry cheeks, oily t zone) and this works perfectly for me. It's extremely gentle, removes any residue and has a very pleasant scent-like baby powder. Usually, after washing my face, my cheeks get extremely dry, but this toner leaves my skin feeling superbly soft and slightly moisturized. It's not even necessary to apply moisturizer directly after for those who usually have extremely dry faces. It also doesn't cause oily prone areas like the nose, chin and forehead to create excess oil. This is great for a day/night without a moisturizer. A plus is that they fill the bottle to the top! I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a gentle moisturizing toner.
iqra k.
Sharjah, Sharjah
I really love this product!!!
I live in a very dry and hot climate so it really helps in keeping my skin moisturized throughout the day.
I have been using it for more than 3 months now and i can really see the difference In my skin from when i started, my skin feels way more lighter and smoother than when i started using the product.
yoyo c.
I absolutely love this product! Even though it's recommended for normal to dry skin, I decided to try it for my oily skin because toners that are meant for oily skin really dry me out. The smell is amazing, and I feel super clean if I use this right after my cleanse. I've noticed that my blackheads around my nose are not as prominent as usual, and I've only been using this for about a week. Completely worth every penny!
meiriane m.
Itabira
nunca testeiiiiiiiiiiiii maiss pelo oqui eu vir em videos resenhas em postes  eu vierr muitas coisas possitiva\s como negativas  essa e mninha opiniao so sabe testando  eu na0o posso detalha muito do produto pois n conheço a marca e nem o produto so to falando oqui eu vir

rola a.
Egypt
The is so SO so so good I so recommend you know I'll never lie to you about anything I buy so I think you should get it I bought it from sophora if you want to save money I recommend buying it from ultra or anywhere like this
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?