BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Csilla G.
Hydrating and refreshing. You can even use it for that korean skincare routine when you use it several times and apply with hands. Has a mild pleasant scent and the packaging is very cute too! I think I will repurchase.
Esmee K.
Feels very fresh and nice on the skin. Removes makeup for me. I have a combination skin and this works just fine for me. Bought it at my local drugstore for a good price. Would buy again.
Love this toner as it cleared my skin so much on my third bottle of it still loving it !!!
Also it is inexpensive so it just makes everything so much better, would highly recommend and it’s good for all skin types !!
Morgan K.
wisbech
I love L’Oréal! It’s so gentle on your skin, I bought this product from Superdrug and I’m a repeat user! This product is great? The packaging is really professional! And I don’t really have much room for improvement.
Anya L.
Bangor, Gwynedd
I really like this product, this helps keep my skin full of elation’s and really helps my makeup glide on smoothly , I would definitely recommend buying this product! A big thumbs up from me!
Laila A.
cairo, Egypt
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want review this Products in my Group My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Nirvana G.
I really liked it! I’m definitely buying it again and recommending it to others! It has a very nice after effect on the skin and I totally love it! It’s the first time I use it but I’m definitely getting it again!
Paris S.
london
This is a very good product, I love that L’Oréal have this , the formula is very good, the packaging is nice, I love the scent of this product, would definitely use this again, and would definitely recommend to others
noor a.
Baghdad
I do not know what to say I really have nothing to say about his experience and judging him because he is really excellent will not regret the money that Tnvoh because he does not believe what to do his excellent love I love him
bren m.
Toronto, ON
O'REAL toner, Nice soft clean scent that does not irritate my face!!
DID NOT leave my face feeling tight, dry or sticky. I really enjoy using this to help my moisturizer apply more smoothly and i also use this nightly to remove any residue left from my face washing. It also has a great affordable price.!
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?