BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Abby H.
L'Oréal Paris is one of my go to brands for skincare so this was right up my street! I love this toner, leaves my skin looking healthy and smooth and it was such a good value for money! Love love love this!
Caroline K.
Helps in lightening the skin color and cleaning and get rid of dark spots and grain and moisturizing and make it ready for the makeup and gives the skin freshness and make the skin a mild Almekab and improve the blood circulation of the face
Denisa M.
Rugby
I use this every night and I always feel it working on my face right after I apply it on, it’s very gentle and also very cheap and you get 400ml which I think is very good I would definitely buy this again!
Paola C.
Las Piedras
One of the best toners I have ever used removes all of the excess make up that cleanser did not removed and hydrates the skin that makes it look dull. It exceeded my expectations and I will buy it again.
T b.
dorset
Don’t really like this product. I applied it to my face and it felt like my skin was burning! It did not meet my expectations and did nothing for my skin! If you have dry skin then maybe this is for you but other than that don’t bother !
Jessica M.
Oaxaca de Juárez
Este producto hace una muy buena limpieza de la piel, con un poco del producto es suficiente para limpiar todo el rostro dejándolo fresco e hidratado, sin duda lo recomiendo para cualquier tipo de piel
Violet p.
kilkeel
It leaves your face feeling so fresh! It also smells really nice and it’s very gentle on the skin, the price it great for a product like this! I got it at my local drugstore! I recommend getting it!!!
This toner is great for everyday use. It doesn’t dry out my skin and since using this product I can really see a different in my skin! I would recommend this toner and great value for money as well!
Mathilde M.
France
I used only a bottle of this, I think it dried my skin more than it helped it, even after my hokygrail moistriser. I think there should be a sensitve version of this, unless I'm not aware of it!
Nisha M.
Oakville, ON
I received this package in my mail box today, and I like it. I used it and my face feels moisturise and nice. My skin looked a little bit brightened after using it. The scent is a little weird, to me it smells like white wine and moisturizer.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?