BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Brooke N.
Newfoundland
This is a really good toner for like a drugstore quality i bought mine at shoppers you can also get it at walmart and a few others, i am a repeat user for sure will keep buying, preety cheep and great value. Would recommend to others and i already have.
Crystal C.
Truro, NS
I'm always amazed that even after I've washed my face how much "invisible" makeup residue gets picked up by this toner. Gets every last bit of dirt, oil, and makeup off and leaves my skin feeling refreshed but with no tightness. Perfect for my sensitive skin.
lianne P.
First time using this after reading some reviews on it first hand , thought I would give it a shot , it was ok the packaging is a bit plain and boring in my opinion but that doesn't matter I suppose , i didn't like the feeling of my skin after using this was very dry , would be buying again .
Issabella B.
TR36AL
So gentle and soft, reomoves all access makeup and leaves your skin smooth and feeling fresh! Doesn’t dry out your skin at all! I love to pair it with a moisturiser too tho! And also a facial mist for the finishing touches. Overall a great toner! X
Sofia G.
Laval, ID
This toner I feel is one of those products that just stay in your skincare routine just cuz. It doesn’t have a dramatic impact on your skin but you really enjoys using it and there’s nothing necessarily wrong with it . I liked this product but it would dry out myself skin at times so I removed it from my routine and it hasn’t really impacted me . It’s just an okay product
Jessica G.
Carlisle
makes my skin really smooth,
feels really prepped for any serum or moisturiser i use afterwards, ive noticed it also really helps with make up application afterwards too, skin tone seems to have evened up lovely, and blemishes are disappearing also!
Giota S.
Thessaloniki
It feels cool and light on the skin. I adore the light floral fragrance and it doesn't irritate my normal to dry skin. My skin feels clean and refreshed after I use it and it gets any last bit of makeup.
I do wish the packaging would get updated.
Thais Karine K.
Spre venho falando dessa linha é muito bom não tenho do que reclamar para melhorar basta vir brindes para bos consumidores assim vai fazer com que a venda e os seus consumidores se apaixonem mais ainda. Eu particularmente não vivo sem e obrigada!
Kenicha R.
O-M-G! My husband buy this product for me and I did not give importance to it and I kept it, so in these days I started to order and I found it! I started using it and I bear witness that this product is a marvel! with only one use I began to see the results, clean the face very well removing the dead skin and leaving it soft and very clean im so in love with L'Oréal Paris HydraFresh Toner
I always forget to use toner but I bought the cleaner and toner from L'Oréal the milk one and used them booth every night for about 3 weeks and I noticed my skin cleared up I have changed products sinse but I'm gonna go back to using them
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?