BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Kinjal B.
Mostly, all those toners that I found in the market were meant for oily skin or combination to oily skin, but as they say “patience pays,” and I finally found the perfect product for my skin. It’s L’Oreal Paris Dermo –Expertise Hydrafresh Instant Freshness Toning Water.
G N.
Surrey , Guildford
This product really broke me out. Haven’t repurchased or reused since. Fair price however just didn’t work well with my skin personally. Also left skin feeling stiff and dehydrated.
Sara Z.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
I would prefer the Neutrogena toner over this , this didn’t work well ok my dehydrated sensitive skin . This might work a bit better on normal to dry or maybe even oily skin gals.
Geo Z.
This product has a delicious presentation and aroma, I love to use it at night after make-up remover, it has an accessible price like all L'Oreal products and I love it
Zenirah B.
bristol
Meh it’s okay, I didn’t really notice that much of a difference in my skin even after using it for 5+ weeks, however I soon realised that this may not necessarily be the product that wasn’t that great but my skin just didn’t benefit from it that much, my cousin had initially recommended this product to me and it she went on about how amazing it was. Good product wrong skin type I guess
Carly H.
Honiton
Before using toner i never realised how much makeup would be left behind even after cleansing the face. Using a cotton pad i go in circular motions on the skin, you can then see on the pad all the left over dirt that has then been cleared. This has a really nice cooling effect and leaves your skin feeling fresh and clear. I would definitely recommend this product, its at a great price too
Oliver S.
Liverpool
I used this once and it just felt like it was drying my skin out. I get that a toner is meant to remove oils and prep for moisture but this one made my skin feel tight. I did enjoy that sensation until a dermatologist said that's your skin drying out and you should drop any products that do it. I also had to stop my Yes To grapefruit scrub for the same reason.
Ashanta G.
leicester
I love this! My skin not only feel fresh and clean, but I can feel the smoothness and SEE all the residue my facial cleansers left behind. All the dryness and harsh alcohol like most toners, this product does all the work without it. I apply it after a wash, and before day and night cream. Does a great job, and inexpensive.
Leslie L.
Franklin , TN
Love this toner! One of my favorites, everyday I wash my face, apply toner, eye cream, and moisturizer! That’s my basic routine and I’ve purchased this toner a few times over the last year, I would recommend it for someone that wants to take care of their skin but is also on a budget because it’s a very affordable product!
Nathalie I.
I did like the formula but it made my skin look worse the before, my forehead was full with small pimples which I usually never have.. L'Oréal Paris HydraFresh Toner
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?