BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

scarlet s.
Devon, UK
This product overall if very effective and certainly hydrates the skin, I am very impressed. It also helps dry skin and prevents tightness on the face. I will be repurchasing. And I highly recommend.
valerin g.
Doral, FL
Un producto como loreal hidratante muy fresco deja rejuvenecer la piel súper buen muy buen producto merece la pena la compra de este producto de 3 meses comprando espectacular Cómo hidratar la piel después de un día cansado
Charl B.
leicester
This toner makes my skin feel so fresh and hydrated. It keeps it looking healthy and glowy! I have naturally dry skin and this has got rid of my dry skin and left me with beautiful baby like skin!
Cameron D.
St.Albert
Pretty good toner. Didn’t notice any major changes and will go back to not using toner but if you like toner then this is for you! Smells nice and has pretty packaging, but skip this purchase. Definitely better toners out there.
priyanka r.
india
As toner is most important step in the skin care so i really like to follow it for making my skin to feel fresh i generally use other toner but recently i introduced to it and i really love it .
Shannon W.
Banbridge
I have super dry and sensitive skin and when I started using it I noticed results straight away. It was gentle on my skin and helped to smooth my skin. The packaging is a cute pink colour and I would definitely buy it again!
Maliha E.
Kuwait city , Kuwait
I had purchased this during my travel and it was a great decision..Theo is one of the best toners I have tried .. it has pleasant odor..it’s refreshing again and leaves a brighter complexion and softens the skin
Yasmin C.
Stoke on trend
It really tones my skin it leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth I would recommend this product it does what it says it’s really affordable you can get it from your local drugstore it’s really good I would buy it again
Sara C.
England
Skin felt refreshed after use, skin felt firmer , I did have slightly higher expectations of the product due to the price but wasn't unhappy, packaging was smart and stood out on the shelf. I'm on the fence if I would buy this product again as Iv'e used other toners that have paired better to my skin but overall the product was good just not for me,
Aoife M.
Ireland
Used the L’Oreal toner it was really really nice and came the only thing was the way it came out of the bottle I think it might of been too fast as most the time I had too much product which could be saved later uses.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?