BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

halime a.
London
this product is very good and smooth while applying but after a certain time it kind of smudges and looks weird especially in summer it can melt sort of but overall it is very good and i would reccomend it to you
Breannah C.
Ottawa
With this product my skin felt so fresh and clean the price was not that bad and it meant my expectations the packaging was beautiful I would definitely tell all my friends to buy this product again and again
Jade F.
Ip122ha
Love this toner! It’s very soft on the skin! And feels very refreshing, it is quite pricey but is worth the money! And I love how it applies onto the skin, would defiantly buy again and recommend to others💜
annie b.
annieb7
I love this toner so much it is amazing and gentle and refreshing and cleans out pores ever so delightfully very nice packing and very effective and easily applied I do really recommend this to others
scarlet s.
Devon, UK
This product overall if very effective and certainly hydrates the skin, I am very impressed. It also helps dry skin and prevents tightness on the face. I will be repurchasing. And I highly recommend.
Maria K.
This toner is refreshing without irritating or drying my skin. There's no strong or lingering odor and I have never experienced a breakout or rash after using this product. I always use it with a cotton round after cleansing to remove any cleanser or impurities from the tap water that might be left behind on my face. It's also a very reasonable price and one bottle lasts a long time.
Charl B.
leicester
This toner makes my skin feel so fresh and hydrated. It keeps it looking healthy and glowy! I have naturally dry skin and this has got rid of my dry skin and left me with beautiful baby like skin!
valerin g.
Doral, FL
Un producto como loreal hidratante muy fresco deja rejuvenecer la piel súper buen muy buen producto merece la pena la compra de este producto de 3 meses comprando espectacular Cómo hidratar la piel después de un día cansado
Cameron D.
St.Albert
Pretty good toner. Didn’t notice any major changes and will go back to not using toner but if you like toner then this is for you! Smells nice and has pretty packaging, but skip this purchase. Definitely better toners out there.
priyanka r.
india
As toner is most important step in the skin care so i really like to follow it for making my skin to feel fresh i generally use other toner but recently i introduced to it and i really love it .
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?