BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tylia B.
St Petersburg, FL
I like this toner more than others I've use because it doesn't burn or dry my face out.
lauren t.
Whispering Pines
I used to use this toner for years, it alway left my skin feeling very fresh and clean.
Gladis T.
Houston , TX
1,529 reviews
I like this product it’s affordable and easy to use. I would recommend it to everyone.
Vanessa V.
Made my face feel clean and smooth ! Would recommend to use before makeup or before bed
Anthony' R.
Medley, FL

I like too this product is what I love best in the world , clean my face fantastically
Brooke C.
Harrisonburg, VA
This toner is amazing. It was always my go-to. My face felt refreshed everyday using it
Erica S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Very hydrating great for use in the summer. Very easy on the skin and not harsh at all.
Mia T.
Harlingen , TX
Love this alcohol free toner. Doesn't irrigate my skin some I have very sensitive skin.
L F.
I didn't see any benefits from using this product. However I don't normally use toner.
nicole d.
Ontario, CA
Haven't seen improvement on skin but cleans whats left of make up and is very hydrating
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?