BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Mekyn R.
Queens
Purchased at: Walmart
This product hydrates my skin in the way I was expecting... L’Oréal is a brand that I can trust, I been using it a couple of times and it’s really good, I recommend this product for it’s high quality .
Kelly M.
Milwaukee
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very hydrating on your skin! It also leaves your face feeling very soft after! I have repurchased this multiple times
LaRachel M.
Nashville, TN
One of my fave timers hands down. If you’re looking for a toner that will bring your skin to life for a very affordable cost, this is it! Not to mention it’s so cute, who doesn’t love the pink toners?! Def a staple product in my house!
Erica S.
Lincoln, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I liked this product. It felt good on my skin but I’ve tried other toners that work a lot better. I won’t be re purchasing.
member-12e28
Purchased at: Walmart
It gives you such a refreshing touch to your skin also not to mention the great smell of this product.
Abby L.
Chattanooga
Purchased at: ULTA
Not my most favorite toner. I was a first time user of this product. It didn’t seem to get the stuff out of my face like other toners, it was gentle on my skin, and it was definitely hydrating, but I didn’t feel like it was doing a good enough job. Almost done with my bottle of it.
Shon T.
Apollo Beach
Purchased at: CVS
This smells really nice. I’m afraid too nice for my face, I was told using fragrance on the face is not good. I use it because it has BHA in it, my first time using this toner, if I don’t notice a significant change after this bottle I will stay with what has worked for me in the past.
Adrianna M.
Erie
I absolutely love this toner. It leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed, without the drying feeling from alcohol based products.
Joules R.
bozeman
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this toner, it has a very floral scent to it which reminds me a little bit of perfume but nothing drastic. I also like this toner because it is affordable and does not leave your skin oily like some toners tend to do.
Jade E.
sheboygan
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love this product!!!! After a long day in makeup using this makes my skin feel incredibly soft and it removes any dirt left after washing it.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?