BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Cambree H.
Sioux Center
I absolutely love this product! I use it almost every night and I have seen a major difference in my complexion. My face can be very red and I have found this product doesn’t further irritate it and actually helps reduce that redness.
Marcella S.
Salisbury
Purchased at: Walmart
This tone is an ok toner for the price. If your skin isn't very difficult to treat and maintain, this would be a good toner.
Shanna W.
Henderson
it's great. it's great. it's great. it's great. it's great. it's great. it's great. it's great. it's great. it's great. it's great. it's great. it's great. it's great. it's great. it's great.
🌤L O.
Boston
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells very good and it actually keeps my skin hydrated after i wash my face. This is the most unproblematic toner i have ever used. It doesn’t break me out or dry my face out. I highly recommend it as a everyday toner
jade d.
To get started on this product it's good but it dry's my skin out and it doesn't really tone. I know not all "toners" are going to tone but I really wanted it to.
Mekyn R.
Queens
Purchased at: Walmart
This product hydrates my skin in the way I was expecting... L’Oréal is a brand that I can trust, I been using it a couple of times and it’s really good, I recommend this product for it’s high quality .
Shon T.
Apollo Beach
Purchased at: CVS
This smells really nice. I’m afraid too nice for my face, I was told using fragrance on the face is not good. I use it because it has BHA in it, my first time using this toner, if I don’t notice a significant change after this bottle I will stay with what has worked for me in the past.
ally d.
Kennerdell, PA
I have really oily and acne prone skin, which makes me more susceptible to scarring. This toner makes my skin softer and reduces irritation from my acne and scars, and it just entirely refreshes my skin and makes it feel almost brand new. I love this toner and would definitely recommend it.
member-12e28
Purchased at: Walmart
It gives you such a refreshing touch to your skin also not to mention the great smell of this product.
Genesis D.
leesburg
Purchased at: Macy's
The best hydrafresh toner i have gotten.. i was so amazed by how well it worked.. it was so smooth and thin on the face, so effective. I will totally buy again.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?