BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Trisha S.
Indianapolis
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this toner. It makes my face feel refreshed and clean. It’s gentle to the skin.
Sunshine's S.
West Palm Bch, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
It start removing oil from your first wipe. N if you feel the area in which you wipe. You will realize the difference in skin texture. Fresh cool and clean
Erica S.
Lincoln, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I liked this product. It felt good on my skin but I’ve tried other toners that work a lot better. I won’t be re purchasing.
Shon T.
Apollo Beach
Purchased at: CVS
This smells really nice. I’m afraid too nice for my face, I was told using fragrance on the face is not good. I use it because it has BHA in it, my first time using this toner, if I don’t notice a significant change after this bottle I will stay with what has worked for me in the past.
Avisha P.
Woodbridge
Purchased at: Target
Love this toner! Smells good and feels good once I rub it into my face after washing. My skin feels clean and hydrated.
Hannah C.
Pikeville
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great toner! It really clears out your pores and makes them look clean, refreshed and poreless! I use this atleast 3 times a week and would recommend this.
Olga O.
Miramar
It was my first time using this product. The packaging is nice and simple. I found this product to be gentle for my face and it left it feeling clean. The price for this product was reasonable and of good value. I would recommend this product.
Sara A.
clearwater
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a good toner. It’s very refreshing and cooling. Especially after I try a new face wash or scrub. This is one of the toners that was effective it left my skin nice and normal, especially on my nose because that would usually be my oily area. But this took care of my oily spots. It’s so refreshing and really makes my face soft.
Lima M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this hydra fresh toner. Definitely recommend for those with sensitive skin. Meets my expectations
LaChea G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product...It does what its suppose to. Anything from this company is awesome. I love their products. I love using products for my face to make it feel clean and look great.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?