BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tammaka T.
Pikeville
This product is an amazing toner. It’s super easy to use and it’s not pricey at all. It’s gentle on your skin and doesn’t seem to have any harsh chemicals in it. Overall very effective. Will be buying this again.
Ann B.
United States
Purchased at: Sephora
I don't know if it give effect but i use it after the cleanser because they said so, but i have good skin untill now so it works
Daniela G.
tampa
Purchased at: Walgreens
This works perfect !!! and I had very good experience with L’Oréal Paris hydra fresh Toner , I recommended it 100% 😁 but As I always say, we do not all have the same skin, so I recommend that you read the products very well before buying them and if you can consult them with someone who can tell you if this product worked on you sling
Victoria Caroline P.
rua Eucaliptos 585, Cotia Sp
I have used this product in my day to day! has been very useful to me as well as being very practical to use.
Kay G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great toner. Use it a few times a week to really clean. Pretty effective and not expensive or harsh
Miranda G.
Grayson
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this toner. I apply it after washing my face, and I’ve been using it for awhile now. It’s inexpensive and it seems to be doing a good job. I like it’s packaging design, very simple. It seems to keep breakouts away.
Sunshine's S.
West Palm Bch, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
It start removing oil from your first wipe. N if you feel the area in which you wipe. You will realize the difference in skin texture. Fresh cool and clean
LaChea G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product...It does what its suppose to. Anything from this company is awesome. I love their products. I love using products for my face to make it feel clean and look great.
stephanie r.
lodi
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite toner! Not too oily and doesn’t leave your face feeling gross but instead amazing. Use it everyday and it makes me feel great.
Kelly C.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Walgreens
This one was great I also used the clinique toner and I can say this one worked just has great for me it did dry me out alot more but nothing moisturizer couldn't balance out.
Clinique 3 Steps System Dry Combination Skincare Set
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?