BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natalia L.
Atlanta, GA
Im picky with products like this but I really liked this one. Could be a little cheaper but it’s an effective product. The packing looks alright to me. Typical L‘oreal packing. I would buy this product again.
Stephanie W.
Washington
Purchased at: Target
I must say I really love this stuff. I added to my skincare routine saw a major difference in my skin. I will definitely be repurchasing
Christina N.
Anthem
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this religiously every night right before I go to bed. After a long day being out and working my face tends to build up oil on top of my skin, and applying this makes me feel refreshed once I wake up in the morning. Such a great price for a product that actually does its job!
Shelby C.
harrisonville
Purchased at: ULTA
Hands down one of my favorite toners! Beating some high end brands by a long shot, by removing dirt, excess oils and leftover makeup from my skin with ease, while never being too harsh, leaving my skin feeling dry, stripped, or tight!
Mayra B.
Eloy, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Great leaves my face so smooth and soft and smells so pretty. Dose not irritate my face dose remove a lot of dirt and oil.
Aliyah B.
Denver
This product was very good and could use some improvement I guess for the price it met my expectations.
Genesis D.
leesburg
Purchased at: Macy's
The best hydrafresh toner i have gotten.. i was so amazed by how well it worked.. it was so smooth and thin on the face, so effective. I will totally buy again.
Alyssa D.
Surprise
This toner is great! I have to admit that this is my first toner that I have ever owned, so my opinions may not be accurate. I love the pink coloring of this toner it really makes it chic and cute lol. It is very refreshing especially on the mornings that you don’t want to wake up, so everyday! It’s alcohol free which is an enormous plus. It just feels amazing on my skin and leaves it dewy.
Adela C.
Elkhart, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Always use this toner at the end of my skin care routine, I love it ... so refreshing my skin doesn't feel fresh and complete when I don't use it
Kelly C.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Walgreens
This one was great I also used the clinique toner and I can say this one worked just has great for me it did dry me out alot more but nothing moisturizer couldn't balance out.
Clinique 3 Steps System Dry Combination Skincare Set
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?