BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tonya C.
Portland
This is the only toner I use. I have dryer skin and this helps it feel fresh after washing.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
this is good I use it once a week this is a new thing in my life but what I new it is good
I love the toner. It feels very hydrating on your face. It makes you feel clean and fresh.
Angel L.
Laurens
This was not bad. It was pricey, but actually worth it so I do see myself buying it again.
Courtney K.
Vidalia, GA
Great toner. It really tones while hydrating the skin. I didn’t care for the scent though.
Devin T.
I have very sensitive skin and this does a good job and keeping it even with out break outs
Karen G.
I haven’t try it enough to judge but as how it going in two week its been working very fine
Anna Brooke B.
Great product! Worked well. Very affordable which I enjoy! Great product for a great price
Katelyn M.
Wurtsboro, NY
This is q great product love this use it all the time you can't go wrong with this product
Alyssa T.
kansas
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't really understand toners quite yet and don't see a difference but I use it everyday
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?