BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

María B.
Miramar, FL
Lo ame! Es un producto increíble que cumple con todo lo prometido, excelente producto
Gaby C.
Vernal, UT
Love using after i clean my face, after each use feel fresh and helps with my makeup.
maira v.
Santa Ana, CA
Didn't like this toner and I wouldn't buy it again it made my skin rough was harsh
Jessica Z.
Fishers, IN
I love this stuff it actually matches my skin tone and is great! I would recommend
Yaritza R.
Leominster, MA
Me gustaría probar este producto sé que es muy bueno y me gusta mucho y me encanta
Danielle S.
Meyersdale, PA
Works really well, went on well and smelled pretty good. made my skin feel great
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
Use this often works well leaves skin fresh not a strong odor after will buy more
Stephanie W.
Lightweight cleansing/toner. Clean scented. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
demi b.
Orange park, FL
I haves toner. its made my face look cleaner and more fresh looking. I love this
Megan G.
Slidell, TX
Such a refreshing toner. Pairs well with my moisturizer. Not disappointed at all.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?