BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Bianca B.
I love this alcohol free toner from L'Oréal! It tightens without drying out my skin.
Alexandra S.
Carney , OK
Love this toner. I use it everyday. The price isn’t outrageous and doesn’t break you.
Michele I.
West Chester, OH
Great for sensitive and dry skin. Soothing with pleasant smell. This one is a keeper!
Ewelina G.
Homer glen , IL
Not too bad for a drug store toner. It does feel soft on my face and isn't too harsh.
Sadiqa T.
It wowed well. It's a nice product that's very relaxing on the skin. I like it a lot
Barbora S.
Tucker, GA
Smells great, my face feels refreshed and radiant. Makes my skin brighter and smooth.
María B.
Miramar, FL
Lo ame! Es un producto increíble que cumple con todo lo prometido, excelente producto
KATELYN K.
Philadelphia, PA
Very creamy but works very well and i love that it contains spf also! Very affordable
Jessica N.
Lost Creek, KY
This is an great product! I use this all the time! I love it and my family does too!
Maria A.
Nashua
Its not that bad, hope i can use A better one. To see if a work better with my face.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?