BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

lauren t.
Whispering Pines
I used to use this toner for years, it alway left my skin feeling very fresh and clean.
L F.
I didn't see any benefits from using this product. However I don't normally use toner.
Brynley L.
Niceville, FL
Absolutely amazing. Feel so refreshed and clean. Would reccomend this product to anyone
Skylar B.
Grover, NC
Very good product i use this almost everyday makes my face feel hydrated and refreshed
ashley b.
Roe, AR
Love this alcohol free toner. The other dried out my skin too much. This works great
Heather M.
Lampasas, TX
I like that this is alcohol free so it's not so harsh on your screen . A great toner.
Jessica N.
Lost Creek, KY
This is an great product! I use this all the time! I love it and my family does too!
Bianca B.
I love this alcohol free toner from L'Oréal! It tightens without drying out my skin.
Alexandra S.
Carney , OK
Love this toner. I use it everyday. The price isn’t outrageous and doesn’t break you.
Michele I.
West Chester, OH
Great for sensitive and dry skin. Soothing with pleasant smell. This one is a keeper!
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?