BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Savannah W.
Knob Noster, MO
Love love love this! Leaves my face feeling so so clean and great. Keeps my acne away!
Stephanie F.
San Marcos, CA
Great toner. I have been using it for a year and ever since not used any other product
Brynley L.
Niceville, FL
Absolutely amazing. Feel so refreshed and clean. Would reccomend this product to anyone
Lizbeth V.
South Gate, CA
Really good product. has a really great smell. and works really well on its profession.
💫🌬🌎 A.
Santa clara, CA
I like it! Your skin feels great after you shower and put this on!! I recommend it !!!
MamaLife M.
Northville, MI
Love it, really good smell really light toner, non drying, got it at CVS which is nice.
Kon K.
Super I like this product,with good quality and super amazing to me I like so much !!!!
nicole d.
Ontario, CA
Haven't seen improvement on skin but cleans whats left of make up and is very hydrating
Leah W.
I love love love this product so so so much! It makes me feel super elegant and classy!
Brenna R.
Clearwater, FL
Great product I most Definitley recommend to everyone. Very gentle for sensitive faces.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?