BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Leah W.
I love love love this product so so so much! It makes me feel super elegant and classy!
Erika E.
Works great on my sensitive eczema skin. No added breakouts or irritation in using it!
Nicole L.
Not worth it this completely dried out my skin I have very sensitive skin and it burned
Maddie K.
Cranbury, NJ
Great toner overall. Also relatively cheap and works just as well as higher end brands.
Rafaela Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Great toner, ok price. Easy to find in a lot of stores and Imit worked well on my skin
Ashley K.
Woodstock, GA
I love this Toner! It doesn't burn my eyes and does a great job of purifying my pores!
Gladis T.
I like this product it’s affordable and easy to use. I would recommend it to everyone.
Melody C.
Auburn, ME
Made my skin break out and get really red and dry, it made my pores look gigantic too.
member-b65e1
I’ve been using this for several years and extremely pleased with it. Not too caustic.
Shamar C.
Zwolle
Great toner, really hydrated your face after each use. It has a wonderful rosey smell.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?