BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Isabella H.
This is my go to every night and day. I love it. I use it when I wake up and before I go to bed.
Daniela C.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing, it is to hydrant and fresh, i use this after make up and my make up stay perfect all day
Katie Z.
I love this. It makes my skin feel great. It is very relaxing and refreshing, and is very gentle.
J.D. B.
N Huntingdon, PA
One of the better toners I use, really like that it's alcohol free so it doesn't cry my skin out.
Desiree' G.
Huntington , WV
This product is great. The smell is so refreshing and I always feel replenished when I use this.
Katie A.
Derry
This is a good product a good toner I would recommend it and I will be absolutely using it again
amanda c.
Bakersfield
The color is very soft and the toner is moisturizing and lasts all day and goes on very smoothly
Aryzvey S.
good product helps you clean your face well if you would buy it again
good product for the price
Tonya S.
This didn’t tone my face as I anticipated but it was good for the price. I would recommend this!
Valentina P.
Stockton , CA
It's always great to use a hydrated face product. You can buy at CvS or Walmart for a good price
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?