BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Maria F.
This is so great since I use it my skin it's so clear i really love it you have to try on
tori k.
absolutely loved it, felt nice on the skin, packaging was durable and looked professional
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is okay. I used it to try to tone my skin but wasn't too impressed with it.
Tracey G.
Plainview, TX
Very great product, it tones your face evenly and also softens it I am a first time user
Jessica M.
Huntsville , AR
Great great toner and very easy to use and makes my skin feel awesome and will repurchase
Rosa H.
Love it!!!!!!!! It cleans my face and makes feel soft!!!!! I will be happy to used again
Jarmessy R.
Kissimmee, FL
The smell is amazing ! All l'oreal products smell pretty good ! This one is the best one
Jaqueline V.
Is a excellent way to refresh the face after a busy day. It feels clean .Very effective.
Megan T.
Jacksonville , FL
I love this toner. It leaves my skin feeling so brand new and refreshed! Also affordable
Jeanne P.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this toner. It smells fresh and feels good. I like to use it chilled on hot days.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?