BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Maggie B.
Minooka,il
This toner is the best one I've found yet. it does the job and hydrates my skin so perfect!
Veronica G.
Love this...I use it daily. Most timers are drying but this one keeps my skin moisturized.
Cristal C.
Bronx, NY
Really good smell, feels so soft and have a cute color also it’s amazing product! It’s good
Jessi W.
Peoria Heights, IL
Leaves body feeling refreshed and toned. Good smell and pretty bottle. Met my expectations.
Michelle S.
Ithaca , NY
Love this toner! It keeps my skin even and helps prevent dry patches of uneven skin tones.
Devin T.
I have very sensitive skin and this does a good job and keeping it even with out break outs
Stephanie S.
Burlington, WI
This stuff is ok. It works but isn't my favorite. Doesn't do the whole tingly thing for me.
Kayla C.
Port Clinton
A daily for me. Once in the morning and at night before bed. Definitely a must have for me.
Angel L.
Laurens
This was not bad. It was pricey, but actually worth it so I do see myself buying it again.
Caitlin H.
I liked this product. I felt as though you have to use it quite often to see any results
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?