BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Sthéfani A.
New rochelle, NY
Otimo otimo Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei
Jessi W.
Peoria Heights, IL
Leaves body feeling refreshed and toned. Good smell and pretty bottle. Met my expectations.
Cristal C.
Bronx, NY
Really good smell, feels so soft and have a cute color also it’s amazing product! It’s good
Kelsi S.
A gentle toner for my normal skin. Doesn't dry me out and leaves my skin feeling refreshed.
Anna Brooke B.
Great product! Worked well. Very affordable which I enjoy! Great product for a great price
Lex a.
wheeler
It works pretty good I haven’t used it much but when I have I think it had a great results
Candice R.
arizona
It’s ok I have sensitive skin and I broke out so probably not a product for sensitive skin.
Dayna D.
Tenafly, NJ
Very good toner. It's nice on sensitive skin types and works wonders for reducing redness.
Deborah Z.
Decatur, IL
Wash my face apply these and boom mm ... better feeling to a new healthy looking fresh skin
Veronica G.
Love this...I use it daily. Most timers are drying but this one keeps my skin moisturized.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?