BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Cristal C.
Bronx, NY
Really good smell, feels so soft and have a cute color also it’s amazing product! It’s good
Shanne C.
Lakeland, FL
Smells amazing and leaves skin feeling refreshed and hydrated. The texture is very smooth.
Alyssa T.
kansas
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't really understand toners quite yet and don't see a difference but I use it everyday
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
this is good I use it once a week this is a new thing in my life but what I new it is good
Jazmin A.
Pasadena, TX
The L'Oréal HydraFresh Toner is a good product. I was satisfied. Good Value and not pricey.
Samantha H.
Cornish, ME
Hands down this is the best toner i have used! Keeps my skin vibrant, clean and acne free!
Sthéfani A.
New rochelle, NY
Otimo otimo Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei Eu gostei
Jessi W.
Peoria Heights, IL
Leaves body feeling refreshed and toned. Good smell and pretty bottle. Met my expectations.
Maggie B.
Minooka,il
This toner is the best one I've found yet. it does the job and hydrates my skin so perfect!
Lex a.
wheeler
It works pretty good I haven’t used it much but when I have I think it had a great results
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?