BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Taffaney M.
California
It's has really help me with even skin
But I just forget to do it every night
But really good
Andrea C.
Orlando, FL
Use it during bedtime and it works fine.....I just bought it because the price is reasonable
Chelsea S.
Harlan, KY
I would recommend this product, it makes me feel fresh & hydrated. I really like this product
Ashley M.
la puente
It smells like soap but it's pretty good
It looks like a high-end product with the packaging
Savannah W.
Very good on my dry skin. reasonable pricing and found at any local walmart. tones skin well.
Chelsea S.
Obsessed. It smells so good and makes my skin feel so soft. It's an amazing drug store toner.
Julie W.
Columbia, KY
I love this toner. It makes my face feel refreshed and vibrant. I also love the scent of it!
Eggie P.
I like this product because it does it’s job well and really helps my skin with its problems
Malika S.
cambridge
Very good and works all the time for me also helps me with my skin. Don’t break out as much
Michelle S.
Ithaca , NY
Love this toner! It keeps my skin even and helps prevent dry patches of uneven skin tones.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?