BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Alicia G.
This is an ok product. It leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed. The bottle isn't the fanciest, but it isn't a very expensive product. It is very gentle on the skin. I would buy this again if I couldn't find the Burts Bees Toner.
Dallis W.
I enjoy this toner. It helps control some of my acne. It leaves my face very dry but at nights when my face is extremely oily it help to control that. This is my first bottle and I am open to other toners but I do enjoy this one for now
Kristal J.
Sanford, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my go to after wiping my makeup off! I always feel extremely refreshed after using and I’ve gone through like 7 bottles already. It’s not too expensive but you definitely get your money’s worth. I would definitely recommend this to anybody looking for a new toner.
Chelsea C.
Lake Charles, LA
I actually really like this toner. It doesn’t strip my skin and works as a nice base for my other skin care products. For the price it’s one of the nicer toners I’ve tried! My skin is kinda oily and this toner makes it nice and smooth.
Kayla N.
Vandalia, OH
I love this toner it puts extra moisture into my skin and cleans off leftover dirt and grime after my face wash. It's a great value at about $5-7. I don't care for the smell but it's not unbearable I have already repurchased this item.
KaCee P.
Bradenton
Hands down the best toner ever created. It’s very cheap and a little goes a long way! I have used this for about two years now and I am still in love. It doesn’t dry your face out like other toners yet it still gets all the dirt and grim off your face. Definitely recommend!
Elizabeth D.
Hollywood, CA
I just recently started using toner and to be honest I’m not even quite sure exactly what it does. What I like about it is that it removes trace bits of make up that my facial wash has missed. Mostly just makes me feel extra clean
Destiny Star K.
Elyria
It's not the best toner I've ever used but it is a decent one from the drug store. If you are on a budget, it does the job. I have sensitive skin and have not had any issues with irritation. L'Oréal Paris HydraFresh Toner
Rebeccah J.
Dowagiac, MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
I liked this toner, but for my skin type I found it to be too harsh. It had a great scent, and I thought it was very well priced for the size and amount of the product! I would love to try another product by L’Oréal in the future
Laura C.
Layton, UT
I use this every time I wash my face. It's the first product on my skin. After applying with a cotton ball, I let it soak in completely while I brush my teeth. It's an excellent, fast, moisturizing toner. I'm on my 3rd(?) bottle.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?