BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Jordan W.
Martinsburg, WV
I love this it smells so good and really helps to hydrate my skin and keep it fresh and clean
Unique W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Makes your skin feel hydrated and refreshed. It doesn't irritate the skin and it smells good.
destiny d.
Canutillo, TX
I like it so far my first time using it hope it goes good for but as for now I like it so far
Araceli G.
I wish I would get this as a sample I’ve never tried it I’ve heard nothing but great reviews.
Destini S.
Sidney
I think the toner the only thing I would say is it does burn and make the face a little dry.
Sidney W.
This product i didn’t like very much it didn’t do anything for my skin and made it very oily.
Caitlin S.
Summersville, WV
Doesn’t dry out my skin and takes all of the dirt, oil, and grime off! It’s an amazing toner
Francimar R.
Me gusta este porque no es tan fuerte para la piel! Pero la verdad prefiero el agua miscelar
Andrea C.
Orlando, FL
Use it during bedtime and it works fine.....I just bought it because the price is reasonable
Chelsea S.
Harlan, KY
I would recommend this product, it makes me feel fresh & hydrated. I really like this product
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?