BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Maria S.
Glasford, IL
This hydrates your skin very good. It smells amazing and works great. I love this brand and this product.
Bri A.
Athens, IL
Love love love this! It works great to cloth my skin and remove my makeup and I have very sensitive skin!
Polyanna W.
Monrovia, CA
I'm crazy about face treatment products that do everything I promise I love it skin cleaning and hydrated
Megan S.
Kokomo
Love this toner. It’s quite refreshing and one of my favorite products to use. Plus side it smells great!
🌼🌻🌼
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great product as well!!! I use a cotton to apply and leave a little and minutes later my skin is amazing
Ta'Lemia M.
I like this toner. It made my skin feel really toned and tight. I use it right before I put my makeup on.
ℬailey J.
Huntsville, AL
i love this toner so much. It works great and is very affordable. I buy and use this product very often.
Danielle M.
Johnson City, TN
I have extremely sensitive skin, this is the only product that helps to my skin to feel truly refreshed!
Tabitha 🌻.
Donora , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This has a very good price for an ever better quality! It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean always!
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
l love тнιѕ тoner. It doeѕn'т ѕтιnĸ lιĸe мoѕт oтнer тonerѕ and leaveѕ мy ѕĸιn ғeelιng clean and reғreѕнed
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?